Wasp Control Company Specialized Pest Patrol Removes Wasps and Wasp Nests of All Types Near You in Sacramento
Sacramento Wasp Information and Facts
There are numerous species of wasp in Sacramento, of varying sizes and colors. The most common species of wasps in Sacramento which are Yellowjacket wasps, Paper Wasps, Mud Wasps, Mud Daubers, Potter Wasps and Pollen Wasps. They range from just a few millimeters in size to several centimeters, and of colors ranging from black to different shades of blue and green. These flying insects have two sets of wings and a pinched waist.
Pest Control Sacramento Company Specialized Pest Patrol Are Yellow Jacket Wasp Control Experts
All wasps can be divided into one of two categories – solitary and social wasps. Solitary wasps live on their own. They even lay their eggs and leave them. Social wasps, on the other hand build nests, which can get quite large in size. Within these categories, they are further divided into two more categories – predatory wasps and parasitic wasps. Predatory wasps hunt and feed on other insects. Parasitic wasps lay their eggs on living hosts. When the larvae hatch, the host becomes their first food source.
Wasp Removal Company Specialized Pest Patrol Removes Wasps and Wasp Nests in Sacramento
Why You Need Wasp Control and Wasp Nest Removal in Sacramento
Most wasps in Sacramento are actually quite beneficial to the garden, taking care of many common pests that would otherwise destroy your plants. So, what makes them such a problem then? Wasp infestations are a major issue for several reasons. The biggest reason that they are a problem is because they sting. Unlike bees, which have a barbed stinger than can only be used once, wasps have straight stingers. This means that each wasp can sting several times. And wasps will attack when they feel threatened. If their nest is close by where children play, or near an entrance to the building, they may feel threatened every time someone passes by.
Wasps may also feel threatened if you attempt to spray the nest, or if you swat at them as they buzz near you. If anyone, whether it is you, a family member, a guest, an employee or a client, is allergic to stinging insects, stings from a wasp could lead to a dangerous anaphylactic reaction. Even if you aren’t allergic, being stung several times is very painful. These are reasons why wasp nest removal and wasp removal by us at Specialized Pest Patrol of Sacramento is needed.
Signs You Have a Wasp Infestation and Need Wasp Control Services
In some cases, wasps may just be passing through, and there may only be a couple here or there. There are several signs that can point to a wasp infestation on your Sacramento, California property:
- Seeing numerous wasps buzzing around the property. You may find many of them hovering over trash cans or dumpsters.
- Finding lots of dead insects. Some wasps are predatory. Finding numerous dead insects is often an indication that wasps have been out hunting.
- Finding wasps inside your Sacramento home or business. Wasps inside can point to a nest inside the building.
- You may find holes chewed into the wooden structures of your home or business (pillars, steps, railings, etc.).
- Happening across the wasp’s nest. Different species of wasp build different types of nests. Some hang from trees, while others may be below ground.
Why Do It Yourself Wasp Control Doesn’t Work
Wasps are dangerous insects. When you notice an infestation, it is very important, for the safety of everyone on your Sacramento, California property, that the issue is taken care of right away. You may think that you can handle the infestation on your own, but DIY wasp control can be extremely dangerous. DIY wasp control often fails because:
- You have the wrong bait. Bait traps are a popular option for dealing with a wasp infestation. There are several different types of wasps, and several types of bait traps. Not all wasps are attracted to the same baits. If you have the wrong one, the wasps will ignore the trap. On top of that, yellow jackets tend to be the only wasp that like baits.
- The space is too large. Baits and traps are only usually effective in smaller spaces where there is very little competition for food.
- The traps are placed incorrectly. Wasp traps need to be strategically placed between the nest and the food source in order to have any effect at all. And you will most likely need several traps.
- The traps are not being well maintained. Wasp traps cannot be set and forgotten. They need to be maintained regularly, and the baits changed frequently.
- It is highly recommended that you never try to remove the wasp’s nest on your own, whether by aerosol spray, fire, or water. Wasps will quickly become aggressive when their nest is attacked. Any wasps that are returning to the nest to find it under siege will also attack. This puts you, as well as anyone in the vicinity, in serious danger. Not to mention that fire or water could cause serious damage to your property.
How to Get Rid of Wasps in Sacramento, Call Specialized Pest Patrol for Wasp Control and Wasp Nest Pest Control
When it comes to eradicating a wasp infestation, and removing the nest, you need the experts at Specialized Pest Patrol of Sacramento. We are highly trained, and come equipped with all of the necessary safety equipment and knowledge of how to control wasps around the home. First, we inspect your Sacramento, California property. When we find the wasp infestation, we can identify the species, which will allow us to employ the most effective treatment methods.
We take all necessary safety precautions when it comes to treating your wasp infestation. We wear the best safety gear, and ensure that there are no other people present when we perform treatment. We may use any one of aerosol, liquid or dust treatments, depending upon the location of the nest and the type of wasp we are dealing with. Once the infestation is gone, we then disassemble and remove the nest, preventing new wasps from taking up residence. We then will help you take steps to prevent new infestations, which may include cleaning up dumpsters and trash cans, and sealing cracks and crevices in your home or business.
While wasps are beneficial to a garden, an infestation is dangerous. For fast, effective pest control for wasps at your Sacramento, California home or business, call the experts at Specialized Pest Patrol today!
Sacramento Wasp Control Services provided by Specialized Pest Patrol
Below are the wasp control services we provide to solve your wasp problems in Sacramento below:
- wasp nest removal
- wasp removal
- remove wasp nest
- wasp nest removal service
- paper wasp nest removal
- removing wasp nest
- wasp removal cost
- wasps nest removal
Common Questions Specialized Pest Patrol of Sacramento answers about Wasps
Below are common questions about wasps we get asked that we have answers to, contact us and we can provide detailed answers on the questions below:
- how to remove wasp nest from roof?
- how to remove a large wasp nest?
- wasp nest in trees how to remove?
- how to remove paper wasps?
- how much to remove a wasp nest?
- how to remove wasp nest from house?
- how to remove mud wasp nest?
- how to remove a wasp nest in winter?
- mud wasps nests how to remove?
- how to remove wasp nest from wall?
- how do you remove wasp nest?
- wasp nest how to remove?
- how to remove a wasp nest from a wall?
- how do you remove a wasp nest?
- how much does wasp removal cost?
- how much does it cost to remove a wasp nest?
- how to remove a wasp’s nest?
- how to remove a paper wasp nest?
- how to remove wasps?
- how to remove paper wasp nest?
- how to safely remove a wasp nest?
- how to remove wasp nests?
- how to remove wasp?
- how to remove wasps’ nest?
- how to remove a wasp sting?
- how to remove a wasp nest from a tree?
- how do I remove a wasp nest?
- how to remove wasps from house?
- how to remove wasp nest from tree?
Get Your First Service Free, Call Wasp Control Company Specialized Pest Patrol 916-987-9559